View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Destroyer Armor: Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Looks great.

ENCHANTED INVULNERABLITY
Anytime Destroyer Armor would receive only one wound, you may ignore that wound. Anytime Destroyer Armor would be automatically destroyed, he instead receives two wounds.

That bold word implies to me that this affect only occurs when a power that auto destroys... well... auto destroys. But maybe that word should be cut out, so that it apples with auto destroy powers and also when he would just be taking enough wounds to die. I think cutting that one word would accomplish that.
Well that's definitely the intent, but I didn't read close enough what Bats gave me to copy/paste. I'll make the cut in 48 hours.