View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kraven - Design

I think I have a mechanically solid design here that covers all the basics of what I would see Kraven do to defeat Spider-Man. Obviously he's not going to defeat him often or we've undone 60+ years of comic book history. With a character like Kraven, I think there are so many different directions you can go that you have to pick and choose. Just because Kraven can do something, doesn't mean he should on our C3G card. The original Superman we designed didn't have Heat Vision, Superbreath, Superspeed, X-Ray Vision, Heroic Duty, Man of Steel, Flying and Superstrength even though he can do all those things. I could see throwing something like this into Big Game Tracker, but I think what I have is a pretty solid design that lets Kraven work against more than just Spider-Man. I could boost his range to 6 so if he attacks Spider-Man in melee and Spider-Man gets away, he can still attack him again.

BIG GAME TRACKER
At the start of the game, you may choose one opponent's Unique Hero to be Kraven's Prey. After the Prey takes a turn you may immediately move Kraven up to 3 spaces. If Kraven attacks his Prey, he may attack his Prey one additional time. When Kraven's Prey is attacked by Kraven and rolls the 20-sided die for a special power, you may subtract 2 from the roll.