View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Baron Von Strucker - Design Phase

You're not referencing the official Red Skull for comparison, are you?
I agree Infiltration needs streamlining ... I almost prefer just some bonus movement to a free turn, though. Also, how will this interact with Loki? If we do something with the X-Marker, I think we need to figure out some "Once per round, you may reveal the X-Marker on this card" type of language. That doesn't really fit with an initiative roll, though, so I think I'd rather the X-Marker stuff just get taken out.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.