View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2017, 12:26 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Release Schedule After Innistrad?

I don't know what to think. I guess perhaps my biggest question is what Hasbro/WotC thinks of the system. I don't know if Magic was the best lable for the HeroScape system. DnD didn't seem to rescue HeroScape either. Craig posted in the Van Ness question thread that Star Wars HeroScape was being designed. I think that would be an excellent choice, especially now that Disney has the rights and is producing like no other. With plans for a total of 12 movies and the two tv series, there is a ton to go off of. And Star Wars HeroScape would sell itself, no questions asked!

Is the end of AotP the end of the HeroScape system? If so, too bad. Is it the end of the next try and the system is destined to be reimplemented? Bring it on and RIP AotP!!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!