View Single Post
Old September 26th, 2019, 03:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@White Knight , after thinking about it for a bit now I think Ill try to set up a booth to do this as well. I have so many minis, and I think it would be super cool to make duplicates of some of them. Ill have to brush up on editing in blender a bit more to be able to help more efficiently. The matte scans you have been putting together are really nice. Ill probably use my wifes canon photography camera. I also have a turn table but it isnt motorized. How much would you need to turn it by hand if you did it manually? Actually just had a thought. What if the camera was stationary and there was 40 little marks on the edge of the turntable that you could line up to another mark at the bottom of the turntable for each picture? I think Ill try this out this weekend if I have time. I believe I have everything to do it already at my house.
The engineer in me was also thinking about the turntable with tick marks.
I calculate one tick mark every 9 degrees for 40 segments.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.