View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2018, 04:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Scape value dropping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Never owned an ice set. Came close to winning one at Gen Con once.
I hope to 3D print off the mountain pieces someday.

Even if the demand is shrinking, which I doubt, the supply certainly is, especially New in Box merchandise, so that stuff is always going to demand a premium.

The played with stuff is getting less as well as tiles break and figures get hacked up for mods and when stuff gets destroyed or thrown away.
I've solved my mountain and glacier piece issue. I just need ice tiles.
Those are cake on the 3d printer. Just need the right color of filament.
I just need a 3d printer.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.