View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2019, 12:30 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Ornak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
Sorry if this has been answered, but when playing with Heavy Gruts, do the probability tables show its better to roll with Ornak dice or to simply roll with an extra, standard dice when attacking with the Gruts? Just curious which Orc champion actually provides a bigger additional punch for these guys. Also, what about when you account for height advantage?
Thanks!
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=16263
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...t=16263&page=6
It's pretty similar for both. With lower counts of dice, an additional die is slightly better. With the extra die for height, Ornak is slightly better, because each die added that is boosted by Ornak is more valuable than each die that is added without a boost.
@lefton4ya

Wow thank you both! Very helpful!

My wife plays the knights so knowing that I'm going to be dealing at minimum of 4 shields, the charts show the following:

(based on wound possibility)

Same level (Heavy Gruts 3 attack vs Knights 4 shields)
Ornak Aura - 3 dice = .571
Standard attack boosted by Tornak - 4 dice = .556

Height advantage
Ornak Aura - 4 dice = .741
Standard boosted by Tornak - 5 dice = .679

Im playing a heat of battle map and there is a section where I can immediately take height advantage to guard a glyph. I have been deciding between Tornak and Ornak to lead a secondary squad. Even though Ornak appears to be a better support unit, Tornak is a stronger individual unit. Decisions decisions.

Love this game.