View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2012, 05:32 PM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Skeleton Archers by Sertorius and Typhon2222

Game Play
As mentioned in the nomination post these guys are very weak…until you look at their abilities and give them a melee screen to hide behind and a good hard hitting Hero(s) like a couple of Hydras. With their two abilities them become 2/3 (attack/defense) unless your opponent is using a figure with a Special Attack, which means that he has gotten through your screen and your big Hero. I found it very easy to quickly gain height because of their move of 6 and then decimate my opponent with their range of 7 and increased attack and defense due to height…now they are ¾.

Cost
I think they are currently undercosted as a 4-man squad and maybe even as a 3-man with how fast they move and that huge threat of 7 range.

Models/ Availability
I agree is Dad_Scaper and think that if they are sold in packs of 3 then they should be a 3-man squad…which would also help in the availability argument.

Conclusion
They have great theme and are fun to play…they are just too good in their current form even with the restrictions in their abilities because, it is very easy to avoid them. I would like to see them have a shorter range, move slower, and be a 3-man squad…

I vote NO to induct the Skeleton Archers into the SoV.