View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2012, 05:32 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Wow. A lot to get caught up on.

First, kc, have you considered a power where if the GW rolls shields on ALL dice, he inflicts a wound (and takes no damage?)? (Like a reverse Maul.)

In that case, lower defense wouldn't be as big of an issue (3-4 is right on) and Raelin actually lowers the chance of a Counterstrike.

For now, I agree with my peers and don't feel comfortable about this version of "Counterstrike." I vote NO to review the GW.

Okay, on to the others, now...
I hadn't considered that power, to be honest, but rolling all shields on 3 dice happens about 5% of the time, which I don't feel is useful enough personally. 2 out of 3 dice might be a possibility, but then I'm going to start feeling like he doesn't have enough survivability to be a screen or a tank, which is what I think he needs to be if he's gonna be a baby Charos.

I've got 2 more iterations of baby green up my sleeve, one of which is a bit out of the box but I think might fit the theme better than many people will admit. I'm gonna run some tests on that one and see if I can feel good about a price for it to submit. If that fails, I'm probably looking at the 2+ excess shield power, which I don't care for but might have to accept.

Thanks for the consideration, guys. Back to the drawing board, but I'm gonna get li'l green through you dudes!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57