View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2009, 09:03 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: North Eastern Scapers Association

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_hunter_in_maine View Post
Heya question. I put in my request to be added to the NESA website...Will I get a confirmation email or something? It's been a few days.
I'm sure Onacara got the sign-up, though he's been a bit quiet lately around here. I think he sends the confirmation manually, its not something system generated. So his recent absence tells me that he's just been too busy to worry about Scape lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_hunter_in_maine View Post
And does anyone by chance know where I could pick up Aquilla's Alliance? It's like they made 100 sets and thats it. I Can't find it anywhere except Amazon, but then I'd have to buy to Jungles all for 96 bucks.
I seems like the AA well is starting to dry-up. I've heard of many places that stocked it when it was released over the summer are now sold out. I'll keep an eye out at my local shops and will grab one if I find it. Then you'll just need to come to one of NESA's tourneys and I can get it to you.

-insert signature here-