View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2022, 11:35 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankensteinsMonster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankensteinsMonster View Post
Oh, I’m not worried. I meant what I said about the rep system meaning nothing to me. Just recently decided to see what user cp meant and seen a negative rep telling me to “give it a rest bro” on that post.

Edit- Thanks for your concern. Appreciate it.
Interesting. I checked and I too have a recent negative rep. It doesnt even say what post or thread offended this person. Just a "not a good take" comment. I too care nothing about the rep system but it would be nice if the system actually told you what you where receiving bad rep for.
Yeah, now I’m getting neg rep stating that I deserve to get hit. I’m starting to see how these faceless cowards use the system to harass others. Lol.

According to mods, there isn’t much they can do about it, so, if they keep it up, I’ll keep having something to post about.
Harassment will not be tolerated. Please forward me (or any other admin) what you have gotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!