View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2022, 05:22 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Tabletop Simulator Announcements and Links - New Tournament!

New Tournament information here.

With more people testing on Tabletop Simulator I thought I'd put together a place for links to get all the things you need to getting going in one spot.

Below are links to Steam Workshops, click on the subscribe button and they will be added to you account and when you load up Tabletop they will be available for you to use.

***All New 2.0 C3G Workshop is now live and can be found here***

1.0 C3G Links:
My Workshop of all the cards, figures, glyphs, etc. taken over from FreshFoods. Fresh has done a great job keeping it maintained and up to date. 99% of C3G created stuff outside of maps are there. My plan is to keep it as strong as he did. Subscribe here

Japes updated Kraken Table with the most up to date Maps here

My Workshop which currently contains:
A3N's Kraken Table Mod for C3G, 4 Competitive maps not on the Kraken Table and a Blank Map Builder for people who want to buld their own maps. Go here and subscribe to what you want.

Look to my workshop page for more stuff soon.

Last edited by Ericth74; February 28th, 2024 at 09:35 AM.