View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:05 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Thoughts on Sir dupius.

I don't think he's robust enough to be used seriously in a same-army-all-day-double-blind tournament.

I'm sure you could make some okay builds with 4th Mass, or as a coup de grace in a knights (of Weston) army, but he'd probably just weaken it as a whole. Putting him with the Templar Cavalry is likely a recipe for disappointment, unless you're facing all Zombies or B'Wolves or something.

3x Knights of Weston 210
Sir Gilbert 315
Sir Dupuis 465
Eldgrim 495

That's the best 500 pointer I can think of at 2 AM. He might actually fit better than most other Champions in a Gilbert army. To be perfectly honest, I've never actually used him in a game. He seems clunky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; April 10th, 2009 at 03:10 AM.