View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2018, 01:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Autumn Customn Competition - Enter by September 30

Thanks for the tag. I have a few different things going on over the next few weeks so I don't think I'll be participating in this one though. My first thought was that if I did make a submission, I'd make them a Unique Squad called Jotuns' Little Brothers. Feel free to steal that if you like it. Giving them the ability to take some punishment like a Giant should while only having 1 life each will be tricky though, excited to see what others come up with! Last comment, it looks like they could fit on a single large base to me rather then be double base figures, which would help with mobility. Not sure if that is something open to interpretation for the design parameters or if they must be double based.