View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2015, 04:40 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Martian Manhunter (II)

I'm fine with waiting if I know someone hasn't had the chance to add their thoughts to the mix. But sometimes it's hard to tell whether someone just hasn't had the time, or someone doesn't really have anything to say. So I'm cool with putting it in neutral for another day if johnny has been unavailable.

I just don't like letting things sit for the sake of letting them sit. It holds up the rest of the Public Designers looking to potentially get something through. I know it's not a race, and one must practice patience etc. But there's plenty of times through Public Designs that I've seen a design sit there for a few days to even weeks, with no progress made. I'm just trying to avoid that.