View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2015, 10:16 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroes of Fiction Reevalution Thread

Quote:
Harry Potter
Jandar

Human
Unique Hero
Wizard
Loyal
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 5
Attack 4
Defense 5
Points160

MAGICAL EQUIPMENT
At the start of the game, before placing figures, choose up to 4 different Treasure Glyphs. Place any 2 of the chosen glyphs on this Army Card and 1 of the chosen Glyphs on each the Army Card of any other Unique Heroes you control.

EXPELLIARMUS!
Instead of attacking, Harry Potter may choose a Unique Hero within 5 clear sight spaces. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, the chosen hero Range is reduced to 1 and that hero rolls one fewer attack die for the remainder of the round.

STUPEFY
If Harry Potter would inflict one or more wounds on a Unique Hero with his normal attack, you may choose to remove the lowest numbered order marker from that figure's card instead of inflicting any wounds.
EXPELLIARMUS and STUPEFY need to be worded better. Expelliarmus needs to specify what range it is effecting. It was not clear whether it was for a normal attack or for my figures reach ability. Stupefy needs to specify on the numbered order marker. Possibly say unrevealed order marker.
I would say he needs to have some specification on his magical items as well. Possibly for the size of the figure, or how many times it may be used in a turn. Example: Having a fen hydra use the sword of griffindor was insane. Or a Frost giant on harry's broomstick.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo