View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2014, 02:47 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Moon Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I don't understand why that FAQ is even there. Are we going to put it on every unit?

There is nothing to even indicate that it doesn't count towards the team points. The Airborne Elite, that do not even start on the battlefield, don't even have a stupid FAQ like that one. I really think it should be removed completely.
I don't see it in the Airborne's Book, but it is an official Hasbro FAQ. It was a question of whether or not you could draft 24 figures + the 4 AE. However, Moon Knight starts the game on the battlefield so it's not even an issue. I agree that the FAQ should be removed.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"