View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2022, 11:12 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Ally and Fan Rewards Thread

I'd like to officially request a vote to approve the the Assassin's Creed franchise for C3G.

AC has a comics history that spans just as long as the games (since 2007) and has been published originally under the French company Ubisoft, most notably under the British company Titan Comics (who have also published AC manga), and most recently under Dark Horse. The many comic series have featured original characters (such as Russian Assassin Nikolai Orelov from Assassin's Creed: The Fall & The Chain) just as often as established protagonists from the games. Altair, Edward Kenway, and Eivor Wolf-Kissed are examples of Assassins from the games who have gotten their own series.

I've written up (admittedly) rough drafts for about a dozen characters and will redesign them one at a time. There are plenty of figure options from the Ezio era Heroclix, including two of Ezio, as well as Yusuf Tazim (who I would repaint for Altair) and La Volpe. There are also some hooded sword wielding D&D figures and a pirate figure that would make a really good Aveline.
Overall, there is at least; one figure for Ezio, one paintable figure for Altair, one figure for Aveline, several paintable figures for other Assassins.

I think an Order of Assassins faction would be really cool to see in C3G as figures that move quickly across the board and take out OM hubs, as well as my Ezio design being a loose synergy-piece for actual C3G Assassins.

If approved I would start with either Ezio or Altair and probably request one of them as my next LD. I have solid ideas for most of the designs, so I would be active in designing them and can paint and mod as necessary (although I might have to mail them to someone with a better camera on their phone or borrow one from a friend I guess :P).

Last edited by Splash; January 20th, 2022 at 08:40 PM.