View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2022, 12:02 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Nobody's Public Wheelhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
That's a cool idea. Could just use the "Chosen figure" language rather than "professional." Also do you want this guy to get the reward even if the chosen figure isn't the one who finishes the job?
I feel like chosen figure language might get confusing when there are two chosen figures, but I'd be willing to try it.

I considered having the Professional have to be the one to get the final blow, but I guess it felt a little needlessly complicated and unsatisfying. Plus, if Taskmaster wants to subcontract the Madripoor Mercs or the Yakuza to help him, that seems more cool than anything.

Quote:
Haven't looked at the glyph list, but that seems like a kinda weird way to get paid. Could always be a permanent initiative boost or something too.
Deathstroke getting paid in Web Pistols does seem a bit silly, yeah. Just as a random idea, maybe the Merc/Assassin can receive a Glyph of Loot and receive a bonus as long as they're holding it?