View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2022, 11:27 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Long Island, NY, Heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I believe the store folks have Islandscape at is in Lindenhurst. It's smaller than the old location that was in Plainview. I don't know of any plans to meet this year but maybe some of the Long Islanders can weigh in.

@chas @Grishnakh @mogrebla @WarBanner @Sir_Dendrick @kolakoski @Sherman Davies
I am heartbroken that you forgot about me

Legendary Realms in Lindenhurst is the place now, they just rearranged it and tore down some walls at the start of this year, so it has a lot more table space now. I don't think there has been a monthly meetup in a while due to COVID, but I would totally want to start up again.

I'm also right down the block from You, JNell, in Levittown! I think there's a few shops that wouldn't be opposed to us setting up closer to home, like J&D Hobbies and Mythic Games (now Colletor's Emporium) as long as they do not have an event that day. I would call first and see, though. I'm pretty sure those locations are a little smaller.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!