View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2021, 03:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Sounds fun Trex! Glad you were have to get some good gaming in. The beauty of having a lot of brothers
Yeah. These brothers used to all come out and play games quite regularly for awhile but had got wrapped up enough in their own lives for a bit where they stopped playing. My older brother never has and probably never will play tabletop games, but my younger brothers seem to be back to play for a bit. My one brother has a few teenage boys that are interested in playing as well. The excitement of all the pirate fun got me looking on eBay. I didn’t do the season 1 Kickstarter but got all the hero cards for them in season 2 s upgrade kit. This means all the exclusive models have cards but not minis. I was planning on 3D modeling them all and printing out my own proxies for them all but ended up finding most of them for a great deal so ended up spending a little over a hundred bucks on all those exclusive boosters. I’ll still end up 3D modeling a handful of them but it will be fun. The three big games that they all like besides Heroscape are rum and bones, zombicide, and Star Wars legion so I’m going to crank out the paint jobs for those figures first. I’ve stopped my 3D printing for a few weeks so I don’t keep burying myself and will probably be a little more selective with my printing. I still plan on printing a bunch of models for fallout wasteland warfare and maybe a few more legion ones when I crank it back up.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo