View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2012, 03:08 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

Huh, very interesting. I've never been able to gain any hold over the GD as the SO, but maybe I just haven't tried enough to live without Vine Walls. Seems very pointless to try not to use Vine Walls heavily, but against GD I suppose you have to really change style.

I've tried like 8 games though, and haven't seen the SO put up much threat in the GD games, and knocking Besiege the Walls to not include Vine Walls doesn't upset the balance I have found, the battles like that are very close. Gror and Heroic Feat still has plenty of say, but I've found it to be a more enjoyable playing experience.

But ah well.

Ranior is DJ Khosumet the current and hopefully future Dark Lord...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX