View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2018, 05:34 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NEW CONTEST! - Secret Treasures of Valhalla

Thank you both for your thoughts! I definitely understand the comparison to Wendigo. I wonder if perhaps lowering the bridge down a level or two might make it less favorable to range. If I do that though, I'd probably have to remove the move glyph, as that restricts further who can move under the bridge. Perhaps also repositioning some line of sight blockers might help.

I generally prefer static glyphs to random glyphs. Oftentimes I feel like maps with random glyphs have too many variables. Bridge May Be Icy would play very differently if there was Initiative and Unique Attack compared to Wound and Move.

Sir Heroscape, I think that you and vvildeyedjoker were discussing two different locations for Jungle Fever. Unless I completely misunderstood, I thought that he was discussing the three-hex sand by the hive. Sir Heroscape, do you find the three-hex sand worrisome at all? And regarding Zelrig, I can look into some possible fixes.

For theme, I definitely have some ideas in mind. That should be made more clear once I share the backstory.

Superfrog, I had one thought on your map. My one really big concern is just how open the center of the map is. All of the line of sight blockers are pushed to the edges of the map, so the center appears to be a shooting gallery. I would highly suggest finding a way to incorporate more line of sight blockers or reposition your current ones.

PS, I was gone from this website for a while and I missed the update to @ someone's username. Can someone explain how to do this, specifically how to get the number that corresponds to a username?