View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 05:48 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quorik Razorbeak:
  • Not sure he fits as a "Quorik" since he looks so different than the Warwitch (no wings is a big thing there).
This was the result of the Pre-SoV workshop, though I agree with you. Originally Sir_H had him named Jakaw Razorbeak, but Jakaw was viewed as a unique name, which the Warwitch didn't have, so the general consensus was that the unique heros for the Raptorians should not have unique names because the Warwith had set a precedent. Thus this design's named was then changed to Quorik Razorbeak. Since there are now 2 Raptorian heros that Sir_H is working on, I personsally would like to see the return of "Jakaw" but used as a statrus title just as "Quorik" is. Quorik could be for visibly winged Raptorians, and Jakaw for the high class wingless leaders. However, these are just my thoughts on the matter.