View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

A bunch of thoughts (yay, thoughts!)

Quorik Razorbeak:
  • Not sure he fits as a "Quorik" since he looks so different than the Warwitch (no wings is a big thing there).
  • Second Strike is a cool power.
  • I think Evasive isn't necessary here, especially at only 1 extra die. He's got closeout speed, so he isn't going to be sniped from range much. If you want a Raptorian power, Glide might work here. But perhaps he's too heavily armored to Glide.

General Kuah:
  • I think it would be cool if he could move with Swift Vengeance against any sized attacking figure, but you could only deal the wound to small or mediums.
  • I still think this figure is really cool, so good find

Lartoth, the Spider of Lolth:
  • What's the mini?
  • I don't like the reverse bonding here. It seems like the bonding would go the other way, with Arachnomancers controlling spiders. And unique-hero-to-unique-hero bonding never excites me.
  • Wall of Web is really cool.
  • On the whole he seems underwhelming for 100 points. Not much attack power and pretty squishy against range.

Necromancer of Valkrill
  • What's the mini?
  • He needs a real name.
  • I'm not feeling Foulspawn as a species here, or Evil as a personality.
  • The special attack is really cool.
  • Strength in Numbers seems like a very non-Valkrill-y power.
  • I'd worry about this guy bringing back Mezzos or Chasers or HSBs. Maybe just Valkrill undead?

Quorik Chieftain
  • What is this mini? It's cool but kinda weird. (Not that weird is bad).
  • Same concern about him being a Quorik.
  • Whatever his title is will have to match his class eventually.
  • Disengage seems off to me.
  • Raptorian Resilience is a cool power than will really help the existing Raptorians.
  • Why is the special attack only once a round?
  • I'd like to see Glide here somewhere.

In general, I agree with you about their order of readiness. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by superfrog; June 28th, 2018 at 02:55 PM. Reason: Astroking has some good thoughts too.....