View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I'm about to sleep, but before that, the Quorik Chieftan looks really neat to me, Though I'm not sure I like the sound of "Cheiftan" for the name of the leaders of the Raptorians. The Raptorians are Birds, so I think of their leaders as somewhat similar to the bird that leads a flock of birds. There isn't a term for the bird that leads a flock, but Chieftan feels off. This could just be me though. Regardless, I like the sound of the following. Luminary. Harbinger. Pilot. Forerunner. Or if you want to be a little edgy, but also somewhat thematic, you could call him a Murderer, the one who leads the Murder of Crows Raptorians. You could also play into the enslaving aspect (they enslaved the vipers) of the Raptorian lore and call him a Subjugator.

I like the idea of a Necromancer, but I feel like it's a missed opportunity if he can't bring back Undead Thralls, or Zombies of Morindan. At least he can bring back the Skeletons though.
Yeah I’m not married to that name for the Cheiftan, it was really the first thing that came to mind and I was hoping to get some better ideas, and yours are a good start!

The Necromancer has gone through a lot of iterations mainly because I DIDNT want him to bring back undead zombies/thrall etc. There are already a lot of units that do that or have synergy to that and I wanted to make something f a little more unique and more broad (any Valkrill squad figure), but that may then destroy some of the theme. I don’t know maybe it’s not so bad if he does bring back the undead like other units already? Right now I don’t see a reason to do what’s already been done though.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22