View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 08:43 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

I'm about to sleep, but before that, the Quorik Chieftan looks really neat to me, Though I'm not sure I like the sound of "Cheiftan" for the name of the leaders of the Raptorians. The Raptorians are Birds, so I think of their leaders as somewhat similar to the bird that leads a flock of birds. There isn't a term for the bird that leads a flock, but Chieftan feels off. This could just be me though. Regardless, I like the sound of the following. Luminary. Harbinger. Pilot. Forerunner. Or if you want to be a little edgy, but also somewhat thematic, you could call him a Murderer, the one who leads the Murder of Crows Raptorians. You could also play into the enslaving aspect (they enslaved the vipers) of the Raptorian lore and call him a Subjugator.

I like the idea of a Necromancer, but I feel like it's a missed opportunity if he can't bring back Undead Thralls, or Zombies of Morindan. At least he can bring back the Skeletons though.