View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2018, 05:24 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Below are a number of current projects I'm working up to for the SoV. They are in order of readiness. I'm curious to see what you all have to say regarding some of them as I'm kind of dividing my time between which one suits my fancy and playtesting them and altering them all somewhat simultaneously.

This guy is ready to go. I haven't submitted him yet as the majority of his testing was done with the Beakface Archers and I'd like to make sure he still runs well with the Sneaks if the Archers don't end up making it through. So far though, he's a great, cheap edition for the Raptorians.

Kuah is looking pretty solid, though it remains to be seen just how well he adds to the game on his own and in coordination with the EI. So far he does help, but more playtesting will tell by just how much. His Intimidating presence does need to be altered to only activate on Small/Medium figures.

Lartoth has been playtested a couple times and has brought some fun play to the Drow in the sense that as a Unique Spider who is the actual Spider of Lolth, she bonds with the Arachnomancers...which is very thematic. I like the direction so far.

I wanted a Necromancer figure for Valkrill that could kill his own units but also bring them back. Here's a shot at it. Untested, but hoping the concept is there.

Availability is there for this figure and makes for a good unique hero for the faction. I was thinking he looks to be more of a leader/chieftan role for the raptorians and rather than give him glide or evasive like the others, I gave him disengage for a different manueverable power. I also wanted him priced somewhere between the razorbeak and the warwitch and as a leader the ability to help his units on the battlefield. His crossbow makes for a nice special attack and is thematic.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22