View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The newer Heroclix (which Thanagarian is) can be a little trickier to separate from their flight stands than the old-school ones; the flight stand is a part of the sculpt now, not something that comes detached when you buy it.

Also, I don't quite know this for sure, but I don't think Hawkman and Thanagarian sit any differently on their bases. I think the sculpt just has a tendency to bend, and you're going to see a little variation in how the figure leans due to that.
To be honest, I'm not too worried. The flight stand is pretty mellow compared to other figures and has a much wider base for stability. I really can't see it being an issue.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22