View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2017, 07:50 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- July 1st, GenCon Practice

DadScaper approached me at GenCon since we have one of the remaining regular HS groups here in Louisville and asked if we would be open to playtesting VC figures. It would require recording game details and submitting them to the C3V, but we could help continue the legacy of 'scape. Most likely we would want to play standard kill 'em all format during testing, and I would be perfectly OK running the playtest units myself. What do you guys think?

I'm planning on using some of my free time soon to playtest on my own as well. Also, David don't forget to bring my Isamu, Marcu, Guilty, Zeta, Kaemon, and 3x Mohicans.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13