View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2014, 05:57 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Just finished the first scenario of PACG Skull and Shackles with 4 players. We defeated the villain with one card left in the blessings deck. It felt more difficult than I remember the first first scenario being. I am not sure I get the ship card and why it magically shows up at the current players position, unless anchored, but I guess it may get more use in later scenarios. We never saw the need to use its ability to take other heroes with the current player to a different location. I am cooling to the game, but LoB loves it, so I guess I will be playing it.