View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2021, 09:48 AM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Casters of Valhalla

The discussion episodes were awesome. I'm a pretty casual scaper, (with years long intentions of getting into the higher level scene) so I got a lot out of the strategy discussions (like times when it may be beneficial to use Raelin as bait, verse guarding her to the detriment of everything else). It also revealed just how much of the competitive scene I'd missed out on, as I've only gotten to GenCon once and a few other tournaments. I made the oh-so-wise decision to start collecting the game just as they discontinued it...

I just got to the Gencon background episode. Definitely eye-opening to realize how much time and prep work goes into planning something like that, especially having to submit events back in January, definitely making it so you have to start planning the next one as soon as the this year's ends.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!