Thread: VC Quiz
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2020, 03:39 AM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: VC Quiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Cool quiz, I've been wanting something like this for a while. Should have gone to bed but played it instead. I got a 73%, with a lot of figures that made me smack my head when I realized I'd forgotten them.

FYI it is missing a couple of newer figures like Kuthak and Breach. Maybe some more, but those were the two I tried that didn't show up.

I'd love to see a Classic 'Scape version!
73% is incredible! Nicely done.
That makes since about the missing figs as I pulled the data out of the 'Books' index which is missing a few new units. I plan to add them soon.
The same site does have existing quizzes for classic 'Scape by general and one quiz for all of classic 'Scape, though that one only goes to wave 10, so maybe I'll do an updated one with D&D.
Sorry to keep you up Thanks for checking it out Bigga!