Thread: Drafting Table
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2017, 06:38 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Drafting Table

Some of that's old stuff. I haven't taken any photo's in awhile. I need to just post the files up and let people do some testing but we need some building rules to be completed so I can post my Big Belly Burger joint as well.

I've also made a Josie's Bar (From Daredevil show)
and an old office building that I plan on putting a Nelsen and Murdock attorney at law sign on that matches the show.

I'm going to attempt to modify those templates to fit @quozl recent idea as that's a more sturdy idea than my cardboard building. Just wish I had access to a lazer cutter like that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.