View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
Ok, I was completely unaware of this one. I am currently doing a Post contest based on the precedent of some previous post count-based contests.

Devil Post Contest

I have a clear set of rules and a simple requirement for winning. If the mods have a problem, I can close down before hitting 666 posts. However, I don't consider it "weak" to celebrate something you consider a milestone and which gives back to the community.
More paranoia!! Just enjoy your contest. 666 a milestone? Anyway, don't take this personally as it is not about you. We are wanting to get back to that point where contests got more attention because they were rare. Back then participation was much higher.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell