View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2019, 03:18 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
If you bring your opponent's Command Glyph to your start zone, you win.
Clarification please: does victory occur upon the figure’s immediate entrance into the startzone? Or at the end of the figures turn?
Good question. Technically win conditions are checked at the end of a turn, but I'm not sure it would make a difference either way here, since you can just move the flag into your start zone and end your turn there to win. Are there any cases in particular you're looking at where that wouldn't be the case?

Also tagging @Leaf_It since this is his baby.
At the end of the turn. So I suppose if you wanted to tease the opponent, you could walk into your start zone and then move that figure out of the startzone with some kind of ability before the turn ends, to keep the game going a few more turns. Seems kind of pointless, but it's possible.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question. Can you cover your glyph with your own figures so the enemy can't get to it?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog