View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Preferences for next Fan Fiction (IV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
My question is: how do you feel about reading a story you've already read? Because I will definitely want to rewrite that story if I go ahead with this plan.
Well you know, when watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood...

I'm fine with it. You rewrote Quest for Valhalla already with HiS, didn't you? People reread Dilmir (with no changes), didn't they? I think as long as it's well written people will read pretty much whatever. Plus as is the case in a lotta fanfiction with preestablished characters there's bound to be retread water (read the Book of TheAverageFan and see Cyprien Chilling Touch someone to death at least 4 different times that I can think of just off the top of my head).

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT