View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2015, 01:18 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

It turns out we'd been playing Colt Express wrong. CE is a programming game where you take turns playing cards, mostly face up, and then execute the actions on them once the deck is complete. It's FIFO, or "First In, First Out," so that if the round starts with Ghost playing the "punch" card, then the first thing that happens when the cards are played is Ghost punches.

Well, we'd been playing LIFO instead. The way we were playing, the *last* thing that would happen is Ghost punches.

Let me tell you, it's a different game. It's not impossible, but it is harder and it makes for a *lot* more wildness. KidScaper, who's pretty good at holding lots of information in his head about who did what, was pretty good at LIFO Colt Express. Which we (I, anyway) now call "Beast Mode" Colt Express. Still a game, and a fun game, but about a zillion times harder.

Thanks @Gurei-Ornery for setting us straight after Saturday's Heroscape tournament.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =