View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2015, 01:10 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map Maker's Discussion Thread

Here is a new map idea I'm playing with.

Rocky Mountain High - 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, 1 TT, & 1 BftU

I have not built it yet so I'm not sure if it will all work in RL. It has a bit of a steep climb up, with the road tiles helping once you get part way up. The road also runs in a complete loop such that once you are on it you can move up over the bridge or down under the bridge. The Ruins & Tree/Glacier in the start zones give you some protection should your opponent have Hawkeye II or any flying, ranged attack figures with a threat range of 12+. There is a rock/tree/rock wall blocking off one side, but I would make the trees DO's that can be destroyed and open that pathway up as the game evolves.

It seems like it could be a fun king of the hill type map. Fly Magneto up to the bridge and just start tossing guys down to the bottom of the Hill. Hulk Super Leaps up and smashes him.