View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Need interesting objectives for 10 player game

Quote:
Originally Posted by raXas1516 View Post
Me and a bunch of friends, probably going to be 10 of us, are planning to have a few large games together, and I'm trying to find some nice gamemodes, other than the standard kill em all. I have 1x Rise of the Valkyrie, 2x Swarm of the Marro, 1x Battle for the Underdark, and 3x Fortress of the Archkyrie, so the objectives would need to stay within that terrain. I appreciate all suggestions!
You can play "Capture the Flag", where you put an object in the middle of the battlefield and players have to grab it and bring it back to their base.

Another multiplayer objective is to hold an object for a full round. Basically, put a glyph or other object in the middle of the battlefield. To win, one of your figures must be standing on that glyph at the beginning of the round and must remain on that glyph until the end of the round. Or one of your figures must be the only figure adjacent to that object the entire round.