View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2014, 10:22 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quick Chime In

I've beaten them with MacDirks. Ran away a 1 life Gilbert and then watched as Macdirks just barreled them over with 7 attack dice and the guy rolled Braced Spear maybe once or twice. I've also gotten stomped by them with Warforged with Marro Warriors before I realized precisely how their powers work and how to mitigate them. I think they are powerful, but I'm not certain one game can make them "broken".

~Dysole, noting that technically every custom released "overshadows" Hatamoto Taro