View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2019, 08:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: DC Lantern Corps: public workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'm not sure if the theme totally comes through on these guys - namely that they're like the 'internal affairs' guys for the GLC. Might make sense to give em some sort of anti-Lantern stuff, or maybe even be able to replicate the 'watchdog' feeling a little bit. My first thought was to try to ape Amanda Waller, but that's not quite right, since they're not in that leadership role where they should be boosting your efficiency.
Good points. I felt like the "No Lantern Escapes the Alpha Lanterns" represented that part. Except for the Alpha War, I've always viewed the Alpha Lanterns as more uneasy allies to the GLC than strictly internal affairs officers. They fought alongside the GLC on many occasions.

Maybe the Alpha Lantern could turn against one of your figures that is excessively violent or something? I'm not sure how to represent that in gameplay, because thematically in Heroscape losing all your life can represent death or just a KO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Slow recharge I see, do they ever actually run out of power?
No, they have a link to the central power battery built-in to themselves. That's why they have higher base stats and range than the normal Lanterns.