View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2019, 09:50 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (3/9/2019)

Yeah when I was younger I debased quite a few figures that are pretty high prices now, for example the gargantuan white dragon in my profile pic is now potentially worth like $100 or more on eBay if it was still in it's original condition, but at least I was able to get it while it was still in retail (and with a Border's coupon get it at $25).

I recently got some more unpainted minis while waiting for the Reaper Bones 4 Kickstarter to fulfill which should be around the end of March or April depending on shipping.

I finished off the Uthuk Runewars Miniatures army box that I bought. I followed the previous paint jobs that I did on the squads and followed the same schemes for the heroes, making one more marro-ish.

This ones another mod based off of the NHWC's Tu-Rok-Sa. I played against him in the most recent tournament I went to and ended up using a spare Ne-Gok-Sa to make him.

I painted up some Human rogue's from the wizkids miniature line to make a unique squad.

This one is a spell effect for D&D that comes from the wizkids line that I painted up.

I had an extra Kurrok that was pretty badly damaged (missing a foot with the other soon to fall of) so I fixed him up by replacing his boot and giving him a new base.

This guy is T'Raukzul made by Reaper miniatures that I painted up. He makes for a very nice option for a gargantuan sized dragon that's a little larger than the white dragon (from the WotC D&D line) in my profile pic.