View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by robopesant
I didn't say it would be better, I said they were unnecessary.
Heck, while you're at it, why not just say all the sections are unnecessary and we can just have one big section for everything?

Again, on the topic at hand, we don't endorse trading, and quite frankly I don't think there is enough trading going on to warrant it. This isn't a blind purchase game, it doesn't have rarity, yes there are some exclusives, etc, but I don't think there is enough trading going on to even warrant giving it its own section.