View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2023, 10:58 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

That was a bit over the top. After Arrow Grut talked to me, I came up with this, but hold off on the card for the moment, as Shiftrex suggested an improved version of Saber Storm Special Attack.

Gráinne O'Hara
General: Vydar
Half-Elf, Unique Hero, Captain, Disciplined, Medium 5
Life 4, Move 6, Range 7, Attack 3, Defense 4

Combat Leader
If at least one Order Marker is on Gráinne O'Hara, you may add 3 to your initiative roll.

Double Attack
When Gráinne O'Hara attacks, she may attack one additional time.

Saber Storm Special Attack
Range 1, Attack 1, 2, or 3
Gráinne O'Hara starts each turn with 6 attack dice. Choose any adjacent figure and attack by rolling 1, 2, or 3 attack dice. Gráinne O'Hara may keep making special attacks with 1, 2, or 3 attack dice until she has rolled all 6 attack dice. Gráinne O'Hara may target the same or different figures with each attack.

As with Kha long ago, this figure uses existing powers in a different, unique way.

I think I'm onto something here, but, of course, you've heard that before . . .

From what I've read in some other threads, looks like you have more changes coming. I'll wait to post a new card until after your next set of revisions.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031