View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2019, 12:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

So I saw a limited time deal is being offered for Disney +. If you sign up for D23 membership (choose the general membership, it's free, rather then the pay options), within 36 hours they will send you a limited time offer to your e-mail account for Disney+. If you are willing to sign up for a 3 year contract, it will cost you around $140 (for one person access, add $130 to add 3 family members), or just under $4 per month. Have to decide and sign up before Sept. 2, as that is when the limited time off ends.

Alternately, without signing up for D23 membership apparently everyone will be able to sign a 1 year contract for $69.99, or $5.82 per month. So I'm not sure if saving around $2 a month really matters to that many of you. Just thought I'd pass it along. Not sure if I'm going to do the 3 year deal or not, but I signed up for D23 to see if the offer comes through or not. There is also a bundle deal out there for Hulu, Disney +, & ESPN. I don't have Hulu at the moment, guessing if I sign a 3 year contract for Disney + then I would have to play full price for Hulu if I did decide to get in a year or two down the road.