View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2019, 12:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'll be surprised if Disney doesn't accept a deal and bring him back. They have plenty of other properties, but Spidey is essentially the face of the franchise now. It'd be awful to just ignore that; I can't imagine Kevin Feige is happy with this.

Yeah, I hope this taking place in the public is all just part of the negotiations. The same way NFL Player hold-outs/contracts are done these days. I can understand a 50/50 split not being acceptable for Sony, and Marvel getting just 10% isn't acceptable to them, but maybe a 35/65 split is something both sides can accept once they get done doing the dance.