View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2020, 08:12 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 2] Kiora, the Rising Tide - Design

I'll just reiterate that I'm fine with either of the two directions currently being discussed, either:

A): An Einar character named Durnipia with a healing focus who may or may not also have some water-based abilities.

B): An Aquilla character NOT named Durnipia with a water focus who may or may not also have some healing abilities.

While I like Zetsubo's design, I think I still have a slight preference for the version I suggested earlier which is quite similar, albeit with some key differences:

Quote:
WATER HEALER
Aquilla (Or Einar if named Durnipia)
5 Life / 5 Move / 1 Range / 3 Attack / 3 Defense

CARRIED BY WAVES
While Kiora is on a land space, that space and all same-level spaces adjacent to Kiora are considered water spaces. Kiora and friendly figures adjacent to Kiora do not have to stop their movement when entering a water space.

HEALING WATERS
After taking a turn with Kiora, you may roll the d20 for each friendly figure within four clear sight spaces on a water space. If you roll a ?15? or higher, remove a wound from that figure's army card.
I like how this version of healing waters makes her more unique as a healer by allowing her to heal multiple heroes at once, but I'd also be on board with Zetsubo's version which has the potential to more consistently heal a single hero.