View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2020, 10:04 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [AotV] Public Voting Thread

#1 Jace Beleren, Mindmage
#2 Illusionary Projections (squad of 3)
#3 Kiora, the Rising Tide
#4 Sorin of the Eternal Thirst

My top two picks are definitely Jace and the Illusions. Assuming we're allowed to, I could be convinced to change my vote (can we do that before the vote is finalized?) for the other two units depending on the other pod members' preferences. Personally, I'd also like to see some soft synergy developed between Liliana and the Zombies, so in my mind it would be ideal (though by no means necessary) for them to be in the same pod.