View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Deathlok - Design Phase

NAME = DEATHLOK
SECRET IDENTITY = MICHAEL COLLINS

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENGINEER
PERSONALITY = ANALYTICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 255

PLASMA BURSTS SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4 + Special.
If Deathlok is not engaged, he may attack up to four times with this special attack, rolling one fewer attack die for each subsequent attack. He cannot attack the same figure more than once this turn.

NANO-HACKING 7
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and attacking with Deathlok, you may choose an opponent's Android or Cyborg figure within 5 clear sight spaces of Deathlok and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 7 or higher, take temporary control of the chosen figure and take an immediate turn with the figure. At the end of this turn, control of the figure returns to the player who controlled the figure before the Nano-Hacking. All Order Markers that were on the chosen figure’s card will stay on the card.

CYBERNETIC REPAIR X
At the end of the round, if you reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card, remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Cybernetic Repair X special power.

SEEKING MY HUMANITY
At the end of the round, if Deathlok destroyed one or more Human figures this round, roll one unblockable attack die against Deathlok.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Last edited by SirGalahad; May 2nd, 2014 at 12:45 AM.